Saturday, November 1, 2008

The best dream I ever had

November 28, 2006

(I keep a dream diary)
I walked outside at night time through a heavy forested area and there were rays of light coming from the sky perpendicular to the earth. They covered the entire skyline. I looked down at the ground and realized that the light was coming from the stars and they were actually shining so bright and concentrated (like a laser) there were constalations and nebulas all over the ground...like the ground was a mirror...and the ground was warm

1 comment:

Samantha Stremmel said...

I have a dream diary too, my old friend/roommate gave it to me because she was sick of hearing my crazy dreams every morning. She thought if I had this dream journal I wouldn't feel the need to share my dreams. It kind of worked. They are fun to look back through.