Friday, October 31, 2008

My scary dream when I was young


I have really vague memories of this story, but I will do my best. I remember being in church and turning around to look at the people sitting behind me. I wasn't the kind of little girl that made faces at people; I just wanted to see who was behind me. Well, there was a redheaded boy behind me...I mean REALLY red headed and he started making faces at me. For some reason this was REALLY scary to me...maybe because I was about 5 and he was probably 13 years old (sorry its an old memory). Anyway, that night I had the scariest dream of my life. I dreamt that my family was on a bike ride (which we did a lot) and I was trailing far behind (like I always did because I am the youngest). The bike path was going through a forest and it veered over near a cliff. Off the side of the cliff there was nothing but fog and I couldn't tell how far down the cliff went...by this time my family was all out of my sight...then...out of the fog came the scariest thing EVER!!! There was a flying sleigh (like Santa's) and in the sleigh was the guy from church and his head was HUUUUUUUUGE!!! SO SCARY!!!!


Anyway...this picture from Alice reminds me of his huge head and how scary it was.

No comments: