Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Dream Last Night


I read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland last night and I had a dream that was obviously motivated by what I read. In my dream I had a new fish tank that was really large (I don't know about gallons and that but It was about 5 feet long, two feet wide, and three feet deep- up and down-) At first I purchased a really scary looking prehistoric fish that was just floating around being ugly and when I was out for the day my dad bought a bright red serpent that was swimming around in the tank. I was afraid to go near the tank and it wouldsit out of the water with its creepy teeth snowing. Then one day I came home and my cat (Beatrix Kiddo) was floating in the tank she had been BIT! I tried to get to her to pull her out of the water but the serpent was there. So I grabbed it by the neck and cut off its head with a kitchen knife. Then I pulled Kiddo out of the water - and she woke up after a while - but it was scary.

I think the water was like Alice's tears, and the serpent like Alice's neck in the tree, and Kiddo was like Dinah!


In the picture I am posting, the mouse is floating in the way Kiddo was in my dream...probably the motivation

No comments: